In case anyone was interested these are the acceptable sizes for the Google Glass Camera. I was having trouble finding the specifications so I ran some code to grab them and I am posting them for anyone else's interest.
You can see the highest HD size available seems to be 1920x1280 or 1280x1920. The lowest available resolution is 128x96 or 96x128. The lowest resolution I found quite fuzzy though, unless you really only need an image that small.
There are a number of options when you design a website in Toronto: self designed, locally, and out sourcing.
1. Go to: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Login to your Google account (ie: Gmail)
3. Enter your URL, ie: http://www.stellarbuild.com
4. Enter the captcha text
5. Select “Add URL”
1. Go to: http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
2. Enter your URL, example: http://www.stellarbuild.com
3. Enter the captcha text
4. Select “Submit URL”
The key to having a SEO friendly url is pretty simple. You want the title, which describes the article to be the url. Atleast that is the simplest way to do it.... It is much better than the id value of your blog.
Either way you want to format the text as follows: