1. Go to: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Login to your Google account (ie: Gmail)
3. Enter your URL, ie: http://www.stellarbuild.com
4. Enter the captcha text
5. Select “Add URL”
1. Go to: http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
2. Enter your URL, example: http://www.stellarbuild.com
3. Enter the captcha text
4. Select “Submit URL”
The key to having a SEO friendly url is pretty simple. You want the title, which describes the article to be the url. Atleast that is the simplest way to do it.... It is much better than the id value of your blog.
Either way you want to format the text as follows:
Should I spend money on SEO?
To be fair, we do sell SEO services here in Toronto, Canada, & abroad. Suprisingly SEO is worth it and not worth it! Surprised?
It depends on the following: how are you boosting your seo? Is it by using SEO Secrets!? That is really bad! Why? It is simple... Google wants to connect users to websites. If you are cheating your way to google searchers, well that undermines google since searchers might be unhappy. Google might even penalize you;...